Monday 9 November 2009

Has it been a whole year!!!


Yes it has been a whole year.OOH how time flies when your having fun!! Infact it's been a mixed bag of crying ,laughing from near death experiences,holiday nightmares,mid life crisis and working my fingers to the bone to make a crust in these hard times. Lets look on the bright side only six weeks to christmas!!Greenwich market is beginning to buzzz, although British Rail,DLR and the Jubilee line need to get their act together PLEASE STOP THE ENGINEER WORKS ON THE WEEK-END is that loud enough for you. As if business isn't hard enough your taking the bread out of my babies mouth! I think I'm slightly over egging the point now but I did mention a mid life crisis! Back to the matter in hand JEWELLERY. Big, bold, black, purple. Every thing very sparkly but edgy too. I will have it at my stall, come early get your orders in for christmas . Little black dress got to have something twinkle from your your neckline! See you there!
love Alix

No comments: