Monday 16 November 2009

Drama at Greenwich Market!


Well an eventful Saturday was had by all at Greenwich market. I'd just finished serving a customer at my stall when an almighty bang resounded through the market.The cover to a water tank had been lifted by the wind and headed straight through the roof of the market onto stall and standing people. Luckily no one was badly hurt although an ambulance was called and a young boy was taken to hospital!The market was cleared and we all had to pack up early!I was having a good day too.Joking aside it could have been really serious. There is a definite Xmas buzz building up at Greenwich, people are beginning to put there hand in their pockets for their Xmas presents.Which means I need to start working hard again. It's funny how you chug along nicely and then PANIC! So no trawling the web pretending to research jewellery-- ha --ha -, time to rise to the occasion and do some grafting.What do you think of this.I made this for my lovely friend Debs for her bday.I'm sure she won't mind you taking a sneaky peak.
Love Ali x

No comments: